Color's will vary
Balance your pH and hydrate your vulva for freshness all day long! Feeling fresh and balanced is so important, that’s why we created our herbal wash. It combats common concerns like odor and dryness, without using harsh chemicals, fragrances, or colors that will cause irritation. We are cruelty free, so you’ll feel happy about your choices using our feminine wash. With its euphoric floral scent and soothing botanical-based ingredients like aloe, seaweed, and cucumber combined with powerful antibacterial essential oils like tea tree (melaleuca), this gel will keep you feeling fresh, clean, and balanced!
Product Frequently Asked Questions
- Can this be used as a full face cleanser? Yes! This gel is safe for the face and décolletage.
- Can I use this all over my body? Absolutely! This gel works great for both your face and body.
- Can I insert this in my vagina? Use the gel on your vulva, never inside!
- Do the different colors result in different scents or uses? Nope! Each color has the same scent, we just like pretty things :)
- What is the difference between Yoni Gel and Yoni Bar? The Yoni Bars and Gels have the same base formula your yoni loves, two different ways! Think of them as fraternal twins.
Deionized Water, vitamin E, cucumber extract, apricot extract, lemon extract, aloe oil, avocado oil, amino acid, oregano herb, olive oil, mentha oil, poppyseeds, Melaleuca alternifolia.
How To Use
- Wet intimate area with warm water.
- Rub a nickel sized amount of gel in your hands to create lather.
- Massage lather on the external portion of your intimate area for 1 minute. Do not insert lather or gel soap inside of you.
- Rinse with warm water.
Inserting soap inside your vaginal can cause irritation. Rinse your thoroughly with water after using our handcrafted soap.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease(s). If irritation or breakout forms, stop the use of the product immediately and contact your primary care physician. Designs and colors may vary, but the ingredients will remain the same.