Pure and simple, our ultra-hydrating Honey bars have an undeniably creamy texture and are packed with naturally moisturizing ingredients like oatmeal, aloe vera, and avocado creme', and a touch of honey, designed to seal in moisture, and quench parched skin. This nutrient-rich bar goes beyond cleansing to soothe burns, rashes, eczema, and other irritating skin conditions, plus works double-duty as a super-moisturizing solution for dry, brittle hair, effectively providing complete restoration from head to toe with consistent use. What is the difference between Honey Gel and Honey Bar? The Honey Bars and Gels have the same base formula your skin loves, two different ways! Think of them as fraternal twins
How To Use
For Your Skin
- Step 1: Prep - Before applying the product, rinse the desired area with water to ensure your skin is damp.
- Step 2: Apply - Create a lather of suds by rubbing the Honey Bar against your favorite cleansing tool such as a loofah, washcloth, or sponge or apply directly to your face, body, arms, and legs in circular motions.
- Step 3: Wash - Wash your skin thoroughly to ensure there is no soap residue and make sure to pause and feel the creamy sensation of the bar across your body, which can help to reduce stress while cleansing your skin.
For Your Scalp
- Step 1: Prep - Before applying the product, rinse the desired area with water to ensure your scalp is damp.
- Step 2: Apply - Create a lather of suds by rubbing the Honey Bar between your hands and applying it to your scalp or by rubbing the bar directly onto your scalp and applying water to create a lather of suds.
- Step 3: Wash - Massage the product into your scalp and hair, then wash hair thoroughly to ensure there is no soap residue. While massaging into your scalp make sure to pause and feel the creamy sensation of the bar across your scalp, which can help to reduce stress while cleansing your skin.
- Face: Facial Fuel and Anti-Acne Serum
- Body: Sensual Desire Body Oil
Product Frequently Asked Questions
- Can this be used as a complete face cleanser? Yes! This bar is safe for the face and décolletage.
- Can I use this all over my body? Absolutely! This bar works great for both your face and body.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
Skin feels amazing after use. Switched to this when the temperature dropped and my skin began to get so dry.
I always saw that this product was sold out and didn’t know why! Once i tried it i was amazed! It is so sifting and feels like butter after the shower. I don’t know if it have any effects on body acne or face usage but if u have dry skin I think this soap would be a great addition
Very drying, caused my skin to break out all over. It baffles me because I'm not allergic to any of the ingredients listed, but whatevs. Stick to the honey gel, it's waaaaayyy more moisturizing, and smells better too.
I gave my son a bar and now he refuses to use anything else. It really helps his dry skin. He uses it to wash his hair and loves how it feels on his scalp.
I love the way it smell and it makes my skin so soft!! Customer for life!!