Pure and simple, our ultra-hydrating Honey bars have an undeniably creamy texture and are packed with naturally moisturizing ingredients like oatmeal, aloe vera, and avocado creme', and a touch of honey, designed to seal in moisture, and quench parched skin. This nutrient-rich bar goes beyond cleansing to soothe burns, rashes, eczema, and other irritating skin conditions, plus works double-duty as a super-moisturizing solution for dry, brittle hair, effectively providing complete restoration from head to toe with consistent use. What is the difference between Honey Gel and Honey Bar? The Honey Bars and Gels have the same base formula your skin loves, two different ways! Think of them as fraternal twins
How To Use
For Your Skin
- Step 1: Prep - Before applying the product, rinse the desired area with water to ensure your skin is damp.
- Step 2: Apply - Create a lather of suds by rubbing the Honey Bar against your favorite cleansing tool such as a loofah, washcloth, or sponge or apply directly to your face, body, arms, and legs in circular motions.
- Step 3: Wash - Wash your skin thoroughly to ensure there is no soap residue and make sure to pause and feel the creamy sensation of the bar across your body, which can help to reduce stress while cleansing your skin.
For Your Scalp
- Step 1: Prep - Before applying the product, rinse the desired area with water to ensure your scalp is damp.
- Step 2: Apply - Create a lather of suds by rubbing the Honey Bar between your hands and applying it to your scalp or by rubbing the bar directly onto your scalp and applying water to create a lather of suds.
- Step 3: Wash - Massage the product into your scalp and hair, then wash hair thoroughly to ensure there is no soap residue. While massaging into your scalp make sure to pause and feel the creamy sensation of the bar across your scalp, which can help to reduce stress while cleansing your skin.
- Face: Facial Fuel and Anti-Acne Serum
- Body: Sensual Desire Body Oil
Product Frequently Asked Questions
- Can this be used as a complete face cleanser? Yes! This bar is safe for the face and décolletage.
- Can I use this all over my body? Absolutely! This bar works great for both your face and body.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
This dint work for me my skin didn't feel moisturize as I thought I would after using in the shower, I was surprised expected my skin to feel soft . I love all the other products I have purchased but this one Is a no for me.
I haven’t used anything on my body or face but Salt since I found it 2 years ago. Honey bar, honey gel, serving bawdy scrub, cotton candy lip scrub, yoni gel, yoni bars, vitamin c gel, vitamin c bar, erotica gel and bar, femm rejuv, sensual desire body oil and tropical body oil is what you’ll find in my bathroom. I put my sister, momma and friends on! Eczema gel for my mother and nephews. I look forward to shower time. Aromatherapy for that a$!
I knew when I unboxed and I smelt the aroma I was gone love it. I was instantly drawn to this soap. Omg 🏽🥺 I used this soap and the lather it gives is just amazing! Has my skin feeling so soft and smooth and I smell good and yummy alllllllllll day 😋 I love the bar so much I just ordered the gel
My favorite bar!!!! You can tell it has real ingredients bc how it makes your skin feels! ❤️
This was my first time using this soap and I really enjoyed it and liked how it made my skin feel and has a relaxing smell. Doesn't make your skin feel stripped or anything. Would purchase again.